— (via imsimplysansan)
They say true love never ends
We said it was true love
But it ended
Our love ended
And now we’re just two strangers in two different cities.
— Accepting reality,
Jae (via dreamoutloud729)
— Kate Kacvinsky (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
1. Browse the local farmers’ market.
2. Go on a picnic. All you need is a blanket, fruit, sausage, cheese, crackers and water.
3. Fly a kite.
4. Enjoy a romantic home-cooked meal.
5. Cook dinner together.
6. Go apple picking.
7. Give a massage.
8. Go to the beach.
9. Attend an open-air festival.
10. See an art-house movie matinee.
— Childish Gambino, What Kind of Love (via k—swan)
— Kiera Cass, The One (via quotes-shape-us)