1. Browse the local farmers’ market.
2. Go on a picnic. All you need is a blanket, fruit, sausage, cheese, crackers and water.
3. Fly a kite.
4. Enjoy a romantic home-cooked meal.
5. Cook dinner together.
6. Go apple picking.
7. Give a massage.
8. Go to the beach.
9. Attend an open-air festival.
10. See an art-house movie matinee.
67 Cheap Date Ideas ↘
But now we just stare at each other, burying whatever feeling that was.
— Childish Gambino, What Kind of Love (via k—swan)
You’re worth it. I don’t think you get that. You’re worth it to me.
— Kiera Cass, The One (via quotes-shape-us)